• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is anyone aware of a good reference for US mint issue prices?

12 posts in this topic

Please elaborate: are you talking about old proof and mint sets or not yet released material.

If it is the first then the red book gives issue prices for proof and mint sets, the second is a no brainer, so I'm sure you meant the first.

Is anyone aware of any good reference material for US mint issue prices? Online or print.

Thanks in advance.

I think the Red Book has the list of issue prices for all of the proof sets. You might want to find a copy.

Scott :hi:

The US MInt and US Proof set issue prices can be found in the Redbook. As for commemoratives and SAE's, you may just have to dig into the US Mint site archives for this.

SPD--By Googling U.S.Commemorative Coin Historical info one may find lots of info on the subject. Like a rag covering most data needed to include issue price for $11.95. For example:

Google

Good luck.

I just received my monthly copy of Coins magazine. In the back where they list all of the prices, they list the release prices of the proof and mint sets. They also have production numbers and current values. You may want to pick up a copy at a local news stand or some place like Borders--my local Borders has a great sections of magazines!

That is correct. The Red book is usually at least a year behind. I have the 61st Edition which I beleive is the latest and they did not have the Mintage for 2006 and 2007 for many of the Modern issues. Anything before those dates are there.

The only Borders near me, is the WV--VA state line and its 30 miles away. lol
Don't they have any decent bookstores out there in the sticks?? :roflmao:

PM sent.