• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey all. Started selling on ebay.

9 posts in this topic

hey everyone, I wasnt sure if I could do this, but I figured someone would let me know. I have never sold via ebay, until today. I will be having weekly auctions and would like to give you guys first shots.

Thanks for checking them out. http://myworld.ebay.com/ahooka454/

thanks for the help to go from coin buyer, to hopefully coin seller.

any questions or suggestions are very welcome...

Thank you kind sir.

What type of stuff you into?

Almost anything pertaining to coins. I have Danscos and I collect proof sets and SAE's. Looking forward to seeing your collections also.

i love proof sets too, lots of neat varieties to discover. i mainly collect mpl's, capped bust half dimes, and anything interesting really. I have a full set of the ASE's but still need the 95w to finish it.(up to date atleast)

I will be posting some pics once I get my new camera.(this week)

Adam

Hey everyone. I have some new stuff to offer and figured I would offer it here before it goes to ebay.

I have a few John Adams double edge error's I am looking to sell. If anyone is interested, just let me know. I have several to chose from and will have pics up soon.

Aso I will be offering big discounts to all forum members.

Hey guys, I have added some great coins to my auction page on ebay. Please check them out. Im new to selling coins but have collected for awhile. I try to give great photos but am still learning. Forum members will recieve big discounts on shipping.

Thanks again.