• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sad news from Shane

39 posts in this topic

Sorry to hear about your mom's rather sudden passing. Things surely moved quicker than the doctor's expected. You have my sympathy and prayers, Shane!

Happiness dwells within each heart,

Until it's stolen by a thief.

We all know well that villain dark,

Whose wretched name is grief.

---From Lives of Quiet Desperation,

by Mary Lynn Britton, Bishop's Press, 1888

I was dealt yet another blow this afternoon as when we stopped by the funeral home to pay our last respects like we had previously arranged......I found out that my mother had been creamated this morning. :( I know it wasn't her just a shell, but I really felt like I needed to talk to her one last time for closure since I did not make it over in time and now I will never get that chance. I am devestated for myself and my daughter but nothing can be done about it.... :sorry:

The visual would have been beneficial for your daughter BUT you both can close your Eyes and YOU will see and SHE will hear ... The chatter of HEARTS never die.

51081-left_close.jpg.e9e491312ba34267b225b84ab424f4eb.jpg