• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A NGC working day is....?

7 posts in this topic

This only my second submission to NGC. They are showing a turnaround time of 25 working days. It has been in "received" status since 11/28/07. Can someone enlighten me as to a NGC working day? Monday will have been 25 business days. Any advice from those more seasoned with NGC than I?

A working day is usally the traditional business day, excluding holidays and whatnot. I would give them more time since it seems that the coins you sent were at NGC over the Holidays.

I sent in two separate submissions, both of which were received on 11/19. All of them came back around Christmas/New Year's Day. One of the submissions supposedly in "Received" remained there for 21 working days. When I called to ask why it remained there so long, I was told that it had probably "moved along" but that the information hadn't been updated. A day or two later, it was in QC.

Give it a little more time. They probably had a huge backlog over the holidays, and the record-posting hasn't caught up yet.

Chris

I have an "Economy" Tier and it was received there on the 28th of November.It was scheduled for " Grading" Friday.This is about the 25 working days for that tier.nI just don't know how Christmas Eve and New Years eve was counted. They may have been a working day, 1/2 working day or they were off.

Everything should be back to normal now.

I have coins at NCS and they hopefully then will go to NGC. And NCS is telling me 20 to 30 working days before they will be seen at NCS, so either business is good or the holidays are bad. I have 5 coins to send NGC on the reup plan. I believe I will wait until February to give the holidays a chance to blow over, UHOH didn't think about the SuperBowl-ya think that'll slow them down. lol