• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT Today is my Birthday...please post a toner to chear me up!

47 posts in this topic

Happy B-day, Shane.

Why can't you make it to FUN?

I just found on Friday that my mother was diagnosed with Terminal Cancer and was given less than 2-months to live so I am selling off some coins to raise money to fly to England with my daughter to see her one last time. Obviously this takes precedence over the show but it's going to be a rough trip. :(

Happy B-day, Shane.

I just found on Friday that my mother was diagnosed with Terminal Cancer and was given less than 2-months to live so I am selling off some coins to raise money to fly to England with my daughter to see her one last time. Obviously this takes precedence over the show but it's going to be a rough trip. :(

I am truly sorry to hear this and offer all of my condolences.

Shane, first let me say Happy Birthday and second I am sad to hear about your mother. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Now on to the toners:

I know you love old NGC fatty's holders so here is a Morgan in one:

dh1885omd.jpg

dh1885omdo.jpg

dh1885omdr.jpg

Here is a 3CS in an old fatty:

dh18703cs.jpg

dh18703cso.jpg

dh18703csr.jpg

dh1870slq.jpg

dh1870slqo.jpg

dh1870slqr.jpg

Picture111-1.jpg

Picture113-1.jpg

Hopefully these will cheer you up. I have plenty more if you want to see more.

Happy B-day, Shane.

That's terrible news, Shane. I am truly sorry to hear about that. You, your mother, and your family will be in my prayers...Mike

Thanks guys....nice coins so far.....anymore out there hm

Happy Birthday Shane. (thumbs u Again so sad to hear about your Mom. You and your family will be in our prayers. :(

Picture023-8.jpg

Picture074.jpg

Picture022.jpg

For what it's worth, "Happy Birthday!", Shane. When I get home, I'll post some really ugly Kennedy's that I got from $500 boxes at my bank.

Chris

I hope you are sending that half to me...that would sure cheer me up (worship)

I would have sent it, but I don't have your address and the post office is closed... :roflmao:

Shane,

Happy Birthday and as others have indicated, my thoughts and prayers are with you, your mother and your family and friends in this difficult time.

s

Not knowing your or your mother's relationship to England and thus the Queen, I am going to do a "US Coin Forum" Faux Pax" and post this toned Canadian 1988 Five Dollar depicting Her Majesty for you. Images courtesy of Bruce.

Best wishes.

Rey

rbc5do.jpg

rbc5dr.jpg

So true Chris.......any coin will do and I like them all.......my parents and I are actually all American's they just live over there since my dad is a school teacher for the US government. I do like the British coins and I am glad there strong economy allowed them to stay away from the Euro (thumbs u