• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

is ngc closed today?

21 posts in this topic

have an order that was sent via overnight so that today they would get item. well here is the mesege from usps.

"We attempted to deliver your item at 9:05 AM on January 2, 2008 in SARASOTA, FL 34230 and a notice was left. A second delivery attempt will be made. If unsuccessful, we will hold it for five business days and then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later. "

now i dont know usps as well as fedex but will they redeliver today? or will they wait till tomarrow even though its an overnight?

have an order that was sent via overnight so that today they would get item. well here is the mesege from usps.

"We attempted to deliver your item at 9:05 AM on January 2, 2008 in SARASOTA, FL 34230 and a notice was left. A second delivery attempt will be made. If unsuccessful, we will hold it for five business days and then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later. "

You are aware that you sent it to a Post Office Box and no NGC employee lives in that box to sign for it. ;)

All packages shipped to their POB will get this message.

And NGC is open today as the status of my invoices have been updated.

Cool, so my order that they got on Saturday should post today or tomorrow. I didn't send mine overnight but I have been waiting for my orders to show that they have received them.

i only use overnight to them and have never had this happen thats why i was worried. but i guess if it is overnighted they have to deliver it today :) it will be there.

i only use overnight to them and have never had this happen thats why i was worried. but i guess if it is overnighted they have to deliver it today :) it will be there.

Quite frankly, I don't know why you would want to "overnight" anything just before the New Year's holiday. How do you spell H-A-N-G-O-V-E-R? lol

Chris

Quite frankly, I don't know why you would want to "overnight" anything just before the New Year's holiday. How do you spell H-A-N-G-O-V-E-R? lol

Chris

Stoli :pullhair:

Chris

Patron :devil:

Chris

100 Proof Rumple Minze with a beer chaser or Grand Marnier with a coffee back.

Chris

i still have my bottle of grand marnier :) baught it last yr for new yrs and didnt open yet. i did drink the tangaray though :)

I don't know about P.O. Boxes but several months ago the Mail carrier delivered a package that should have been delivered by USPS. He told me that unless it is over night delivery that they will send it to the destined city and then leave it for the post office to deliver in many cases.

My son when he lived here used to get packages from Fed Ex and thye would only try once and if you wern't home then they would leave a notice and you would have to go in and pick it up.

I have always wondered because NGC here on their orders lists " Economy " as having 21 days Est as normal and that the present time is 25 Business days.Does this mean the Normal Monday through Friday without Holidays or is this Business days for NGC?

If they took off 1/2 day for Christmas eve and 1/2 day for New years eve then it could be that this means another one day. If they took off a full day for Christmas eve and a full day for New years eve and the days for Christmas and New years then you have 4 days off so does that mean this is the reason for the 25 days or in this case is it actually 29?

I don't see him that much but the guy across the Street told me that during the Holidays that USPS staff worked in the office every day but teh trucks only went out 1/2 day a few days and then they only delivered over night packages so it would depend on what time the over night package arrived at the destined City.

So it could be a combination of different things.I would imagine that everything is back to normal by now.

I don't know about P.O. Boxes but several months ago the Mail carrier delivered a package that should have been delivered by USPS. He told me that unless it is over night delivery that they will send it to the destined city and then leave it for the post office to deliver in many cases.

UPS and the USPS have a deal where UPS will deliver the package to a Post Office in the area of the final delivery and the USPS will finish the delivery. Wal-Mart uses this service as I've had them deliver stuff to my PO Box that came UPS.

Chris

100 Proof Rumple Minze with a beer chaser or Grand Marnier with a coffee back.

Chris

I really prefer vino myself. On New Years, it's nice to have a good Champagne.

patron put me on my back 5 months ago! it just doesnt like me! 25 shots (round table shots) and i was sick for 2 days :) good drink though.