• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One of MY top 5 posters of the year hits 1000

12 posts in this topic

Congrats Conder...

I believe that Conder has and continues to embody the actual purpose of these boards. Educate and inform. I have never seen a flame from him and you can generally put money on the responses he gives.

Thanks Conder!

Congrats Conder...

I believe that Conder has and continues to embody the actual purpose of these boards. Educate and inform. I have never seen a flame from him and you can generally put money on the responses he gives.

Thanks Conder!

Well said Patrick and thanks Condor.

I believe the NGC forums have gained quite a bit at the expense of at least one other venue.

ATS they have "got rid" of a good number of posters who had alot to say. Alot of knowledge was lost. Most of it came to this side. Conder is one of the people I speak about. Education is the key to success.

Thank you, Conder. On at least two occasions, if not more, you have tendered very knowledgeable advice to me, for which I am quite appreciative. It is great to have your gift of knowledge added to this forum.

Congrats Conder...

Thanks Conder!

Thanks Conder :golfclap:

While it's nice to know I'm appreciated these public accolades are somewhat embarrassing.

I'm glad you folks like my contributions and I hope to continue for some time. Second thousand is underway.

While it's nice to know I'm appreciated these public accolades are somewhat embarrassing.

I'm glad you folks like my contributions and I hope to continue for some time. Second thousand is underway.

(thumbs u I hope you continue. You are good at catching some of my careless mistakes--which is appreciated! It helps keep me on my toes and to learn something. Keep up the great work!!

Scott :hi: