• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is anyone using eBay's ..er... "weSay's........TURBO LISTER?

2 posts in this topic

I was among the jillion or so ecstatic Mr. Lister users before ...weSay.... decided to tell the SATISFIED customers to "STUFF IT."

I looked at the... weSay ...... chat rooms and saw that MOST listers were moaning about losing Mr Lister and how Trubbo Lister was no good.

Has Trubbo Lister become useable since then? I do NOT want to download a piece of dreck from weSay only to have it be useless.

I have been individually listing like I did in the dark ages.

Opinions? gonna ask across the street also.

I use it when I list auctions (which hasn't been in a while since I'm not too pleased with eBay and they heavy handed tactics). It's OK. I liked the simpleness of Mister Lister. Turbo Lister is harder to use.

The worst thing about it is that I couln't load it for some unknown reason. I was using it just fine and then it stopped loading. The program would never start up. Even after I downloaded it. Since then I got a new computer and it works fine.

If you liked ML you can basically do the exact same with Tl with little more effort.