• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alternatives to Photobucket

11 posts in this topic

For some reason I am unable to fully access my albums on Photobucket and therefore am unable to currently upload photos or retrieve them for posting. Can anyone recommend a comparable site that will allow me to do the same things?

Rey

For some reason I am unable to fully access my albums on Photobucket and therefore am unable to currently upload photos or retrieve them for posting. Can anyone recommend a comparable site that will allow me to do the same things?

Rey

Rey, do you pay for Photobucket or do you use the free version. If you are using the free version, aren't you limited to a certain amount of space?

Chris

I have several sub albums but it is not a matter of the size I occupy now. It worked the first evening here in West Texas, I believe my wireless air card connection through Verizon is just not adequate enough for some reason now.

It will upload the site to a certain point then stop. The first evening though it worked great.

Rey

Thanks guys,

Scott,

I have Picasa as well but I have found that when I acquire images from there to a post here the size is always small. Any suggestions or insight on how to enlarge the images from Picasa to a post here? What I have historically done is copied and pasted from Picasa to my computer then upload the image to Photobucket then to a post. But they are always small.

I have found Picasa to be an excellent place to organize my images though and an excellent site to work with.

Rey