• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christmas COIN Raffle for the Boy Scouts - Destroyed fundraiser by SNOW & WIND

83 posts in this topic

The snake has to be a Corn Snake, Elaphe guttata, which we call a Chicken Snake here. Well struck with lots of detail, original surfaces,no visible marks, luster looks a little fuzzy, but it might just be the picture. I'd say MS66.

How did I do? :)

Great description, but you missed one very important aspect...........NT!

Chris

This raffle will go to the new year 2008 and winner will be announced soon thereafter - 2nd or 3rd

Come on folks only a few days left and only 7 particpants.

Dwaine, those are some very nice coins, and you are to be commended for donating them. (thumbs u I'm sorry that I haven't done that until now.

OK, guys - we have some really nice coins and a great cause. Now all we need is for a lot more people to join in and help these boys out!

591 views and only 7 contributions............disappointing to say the least!

Look, I know that many of you have already blown a wad on Christmas, but can't some of you empty that loose change jar to help Mike and the other families of the Boy Scouts?

Chris

AFTER CAREFUL CONSIDERATION BETWEEN THE CURRENT DONATORS AND MYSELF -

THIS RAFFLE IS HEREBY CANCELLED BECAUSE OF LACK OF INTEREST.

IN LIEU OF THE RAFFLE ALL THE COINS OFFERRED POSTED HERE WILL BE CONSIGNED TO ME TO BE AUCTIONED ON EBAY.

PERHAPS YOU HAVE A COIN YOU WOULD LIKETO DONATE TO THE CAUSE

PM ME ...

THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE THAT DID RESPOND AND ADDED THIER INPUT.

Mike, as I told you privately, you may keep my donation and I will send you the MS68 Sac so that you can auction it for the Boy Scouts.

Chris

Mike, I am sad to see this happen but maybe the Ebay sale will bring in more money. Please let us know when the items are on Ebay.

I will tell you but you must promise NOT to bid :) you guys have been great and have done enough ...

Thanks

Mike

Mike, I am sad to see this happen but maybe the Ebay sale will bring in more money. Please let us know when the items are on Ebay.

I will tell you but you must promise NOT to bid :) you guys have been great and have done enough ...

Thanks

Mike

Now that is going to be hard not to bid on some of them. :grin:

Thanks

Mike

Now that is going to be hard not to bid on some of them. :grin:

I agree - I'm sort of eyeing some of them myself! :)

Thanks

Mike

Why would I want to bid on some common, old MS68 Sac?

Chris