• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ATS - Down?

21 posts in this topic

Is it just my 2 computers or is anyone else having trouble getting on ATS? I first noticed at 2 o'clock Pacific.
Home | About CU | Site Map | Help | Data Source = ""

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFQUERY), occupying document position (14:4) to (14:137) in the template file D:\FORUMS.COLLECTORS.COM\APPLICATION.CFM.

Date/Time: 12/22/07 14:26:43

Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Q312461; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30)

Remote Address: 24.125.253.249

HTTP Referrer: http://www.pcgs.com/message_boards.chtml

Query String: catid=26

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFQUERY), occupying document position (14:4) to (14:137) in the template file D:\FORUMS.COLLECTORS.COM\APPLICATION.CFM.

Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Q312461; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea, but don't you get that special treatment every time you try to log on? hm

I can get on everything at PCGS but the message boards.

No go here either. Could be a very long weekend with no one in the office till Wednesday? Just have to chill here during that time! :)

I'm also unable to get on. I'm guessing that PCGS has finally gotten fed up with all the nonsense going on over there and finally shut down the forums like they've threatened to do in the past. I hope I'm wrong but they have a history of overreacting. Right Mark, Conder?

I'm also unable to get on. I'm guessing that PCGS has finally gotten fed up with all the nonsense going on over there and finally shut down the forums like they've threatened to do in the past. I hope I'm wrong but they have a history of overreacting. Right Mark, Conder?

Thinking they have shut the whole forum down is likely one of the biggest overreactions of all.

There is a history of the site having problems and going down.

Thinking they have shut the whole forum down is likely one of the biggest overreactions of all.

There is a history of the site having problems and going down.

Maybe it's a test? Bring it back up Wednesday and see what hits the fan? :boo:

Too much poo and they pull the plug permanently? (shrug)

:)

No I read over there I just don't have the option to post.

R.I.P.

Nope.

As mentioned, it is back up.

People over here seem to have something against the PCGS boards....though, I don't hear people over there hoping the NGC boards go down (just that things are a little slow)....

Hmmmmmm

R.I.P.

Nope.

People over here seem to have something against the PCGS boards....though, I don't hear people over there hoping the NGC boards go down (just that things are a little slow)....

Hmmmmmm

There is actually less bashing of PCGS here than there was in the past years and I'm glad of that.

Some really cool folks came here but left because of this.

R.I.P.

Nope.

Hmmmmmm

There is actually less bashing of PCGS here than there was in the past years and I'm glad of that.

I like it in both places. Things do hop over there pretty fast. My only real knock against them is when some of their members, certainly not all, bash NGC's grading.

R.I.P.

Nope.

Hmmmmmm

Thanks for mentioning that Larry. I don't get over here every day but I do try to read in more here and, from what i have seen, lately, there are a few handfuls who seem to get off on either bashing PCGS or hoping for the worst.

I know it isn't everyone here....and that is good. There are a lot of good, knowledgeable, people here. Some that don't post there, for various reasons.

However, there are a number of folks here that have nothing better to do than complain about deleted posts/threads, trouble getting signed in, etc etc etc.

I know I sound like a broken record but I just wish people would grow out of that stuff and just enjoy what the board (each board) has to offer.

Merry Christmas all!

Bochiman and PCGS suck!

Just kidding, of course. :roflmao: Stop by more often, Bochi. Happy Holidays to you and yours and all the PCGS crew too!...Mike

R.I.P.

Nope.

Hmmmmmm

I don't see where we have displayed any thing toward the pcgs boards.

pcgs itself,Yes. But the facts about pcgs,It's paranoia ,It's reactive business personality and the obvious but kissing trolls ,(the kool aid drinkers if you wish) actually make it Farcical.As a company that needs those same butt kissing trolls to bolster itself as the #1 grading company.

lol