• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you think of this???

9 posts in this topic

a cool plate

but the myth of shakesphere is just that

a myth as his plays/writings is just a complimation of many different anamyonus writers and it was easier just to use some name of one man

shakesphere never existed as such

Nice Pic Bruce. Nice plate also. I have some Harley davidson collectible plates myself. I have a complete collection of 25th Anniversary easyriders Plates.

a cool plate

a myth as his plays/writings is just a complimation of many different anamyonus writers and it was easier just to use some name of one man

While that's an interesting theory, the mainstream view remains that the man did exist.

a cool plate

While that's an interesting theory, the mainstream view remains that the man did exist.

That is an interesting theory, but the plays don't come off as works created by various hands. Like most art, they reflect a certain consistency.

For example I can look at a Civil War token and often who the die sinker was without looking it up in Fuld. The same can be said for books and articles that is read. Authors often leave their marks, and I see than in Shakesphere.