• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Remaining Large Auctions in the remainder of 2003?

8 posts in this topic

I don't think there are any large shows until FUN in January, and want to budget wisely. None of the dealers I follow have anything in inventory which interests me right now and there are other things I can do with the $.

Stack's and Heritage both have auctions in NYC coming up. And, there's the B&M auction in Baltimore, but the jury is still out on that one! I *think* ANR is also having one in conjunction with the Baltimore show as well.

EVP

I heard yesterday that ANR is having another Rarities Sale in New York in November ... I also heard that David Lawrence will also have an auction sale in New York as well in November. Heritage has been advertising theirs for some time now. These sales are in conjunction with the big show in the big apple, which takes a big bite out of my FUN monies. makepoint.gif