• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello Everybody

14 posts in this topic

US coins, mostly Lincoln cents, Buff nickels, Merc dimes, Bust halves, Modern Commems and lots and lots of numismatic books and literature. I came back to collecting after a few intense periods as a kid, teenager and in my thirties and, when I came back, I decided to learn everything I could and to put together a real numismatic library. Amazing what I've been able to find in used book stores and on E-Bay, for peanuts.

Howdy LAWMAN and welcome. When did you start posting on the PCGS boards? I ask because I have not posted there in seven months and I do not recall your user name. smile.gif

Welcome Lawman

I think you'll find things are a little bit more laid back over here - and there's a nice group of members here.

I see from your bio that you're on the PCGS board - & I also note that you post on the CU boards - Do You think HRH will ban you over there for cavorting with the "other side"? ooo.gif (Or is that more like consorting with the enemy?) blush.gif

Anyway, all kidding aside wlecome to the CS forum. smile.gif