• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello!

20 posts in this topic

Christian, I hope you will find our forums enjoyable, helpful and informative. Please stick around and show us what you have and what you like. Welcome and Happy Holidays to you.

Chris

Welcome! :grin:

I lurked here and ATS for a while before deciding to join, mainly for the knowledge, but mostly for the more civil nature of the participants - a few threads (and posters) notwithstanding. I think you'll enjoy it here.

BTW I just registered on and bookmarked your website. Looking forward to a good alternative to the bay.

Welcome, Christian, to the forum. Bring some pics next post-we love pics. Are you a collector or seller? Both reside here. Some are a little bit of both. Merry Christmas and enjoy this SOTS.

I collect and sell. My favorite pastime is cherrypicking, mainly 20th century die varieties. I recently expanded into VAMs, and have been having quite a bit of fun looking for those. Not to sound like I'm spamming, but I currently run my website, ilikecoins.com, an auction site for US coins (I left a 17-year career in the video game arcade industry, most recently with Dave & Buster's, to do so). I also collect ocean liner and airship memorabilia...i really appreciate the warm welcome!

--Christian