• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Save Chris #2 Thread....Bordom can be a killer

20 posts in this topic

What!? No extra berry, Bobby? Or is that Bobby berry........or Chuck Berry? hm

Thnaks, guys!

Chris

I wish, just a few die cracks I like! (thumbs u

When I was at the Houston money show this weekend they had a huge display of DMPL morgans. I've never seen so many, and grades ranged all the way up to MS-67 DMPL. It was truly spectacular (there must have been over a hundred).

When I was at the Houston money show this weekend they had a huge display of DMPL morgans. I've never seen so many, and grades ranged all the way up to MS-67 DMPL. It was truly spectacular (there must have been over a hundred).

Geez, I wish I could have been there.

Chris

Hmm, I hadn't noticed that before. That would be a nice clash.....if it were possible. :grin:

Yeah, if it were raised like a clash, I would have to say that it was definitely post-mint.

Chris

I love all DMPL morgan's. I wouldn't mind collecting a complet set of DMPL Morgan's.

Chris, I hope your day turned out better than mine did. I would take a work day of boredom over a workday of hell like I went through today. Of course right now everything seems just peachy as I am buzzing pretty good after about 15 drinks.

Peace out and good night as it is time for bed.