• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Couple of Friday night pickups

9 posts in this topic

I bought the 1857 FE because I have only had a few G to Fine that were pretty rough and this fell into my price range and was not too bad. I really took a liking to the 1890 Liberty Seated Dime. Let me have it-realizing these are not my pics(which would probably be worse). Be gentle its almost Christmas. lol

1857FlyingEagleCent.jpg

1890SeatedLibertyDimeproof.jpg

I wouldn't pass up the chance for a few good coins on a Friday night---I can pick up the hot women and booze anytime.

Never under estimate the power of a having a Really Big..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sailboat.... :cool:

The fe is quite a step up from your current one (cleaned or not). Hard to tell from the photo but nice pick anyway since theres a lot of pressure on FE material atm.

The dime is very very nice with the exception of the reverse scratches near "one" but they dont look too bad and shouldnt affect the overall grade (au50 or so). When you get it make sure the milkiness on liberties arm is not pvc (dont think it is but could be)

Enjoy!!!

Good pickups there Jim. The FEC looks to have ben dipped a little but if it's an upgrade, then that will work. I do like the dime very much. Nice coin there Jim!