• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's your opinion of this "Slumlord Special" 1807 Draped Bust half ?

19 posts in this topic

I like it. I think the surfaces are not completely original, but I don't think many 200 year old coins are. I think the coin is very market acceptable, and would be happy to own that coin.

JJ

I looove it, James. I think it is beautiful with the die cracks obv/rev. The color isn't its most attractive feature but the weak strike and small wear is. These dies must have been holding on for "just a few more coins, please". Budget restraints and all, as they were. lol

I like it. I think the surfaces are not completely original, but I don't think many 200 year old coins are. I think the coin is very market acceptable, and would be happy to own that coin.

JJ

exactly. It looks like the surfaces are a little grainy or something, but it might just be the photo. I still think she's pretty nice, though.