• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Article for Jefferson Nickel Collectors

8 posts in this topic

Collectors of Jefferson nickels might be interested in the “first” Jefferson nickels. An article is in the current (Dec 10) issue of Coin World, in print and on-line.

Well---it was listed for the Dec 10 issue, so it should be available to on-line subscribers.

I think the majic word here is "subscriber". I was just looking at the on-line headlines. No subscription here.

Well---it was listed for the Dec 10 issue, so it should be available to on-line subscribers.

Indeed. Though I subscribe to both the online and paper editions, I nearly never look at the online version, unless looking for excellent articles by Burdette. ;) So, went out there and did a simple search of my favorite author, and whala! Great article! You've reflected many of the sentiments that Schlag felt and experienced in the course of treatment by the Mint. Great sleuthing.

Mark