• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's getting close to that time again!

16 posts in this topic

January 10-13 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando.

Glad to see that the organizers of the FUN show and the New York International Numismatic Convention completely ignored each other yet again this year and scheduled their shows at the exact same time. in' insufficiently_thoughtful_persons!

Wow I am glad you posted this as I thought it was the first weekend in January like usual so I booked myself off in the vacation calendar at work on the wrong Friday :o

I had a similar planning problem. I scheduled a Disney World trip with the family for the first week in January, figuring that I would sneak away one day and go to the FUN show. NOT

We will be returning home on Sunday Jan. 6, and the shows starts the following week on Jan. 10.

Glad to see that the organizers of the FUN show and the New York International Numismatic Convention completely ignored each other yet again this year and scheduled their shows at the exact same time. in' insufficiently_thoughtful_persons!

Greg, which insufficiently_thoughtful_persons are you going to see?

Chris

Greg, which insufficiently_thoughtful_persons are you going to see?

Chris

I'm going to the NY show. Maybe next year I'll go to FUN...or both if they are not at the same time.

Chris,

I have never been but would love to attend. But you know I guess it all boils down to what our fellow Society Members who are local or somewhat local may offer as incentives to attend. :baiting:hm

Rey

Wow I am glad you posted this as I thought it was the first weekend in January like usual so I booked myself off in the vacation calendar at work on the wrong Friday :o

I guess they thought that too many people would still have hangovers from their New Year's celebrations...........................

"Shur, I'll sell you thish '84-Esh M-Esh Sixy-Fi Morgan for a hunnert, but lesh have another drink firsh!"

Chris

Chris,

I have never been but would love to attend. But you know I guess it all boils down to what our fellow Society Members who are local or somewhat local may offer as incentives to attend. :baiting:hm

Rey

In spite of the fact that I live in a fairly large house all by myself, I am about 3 hours from O-Town. So, I will be staying at one of the motels near the Convention Center. I'll be booking a reservation for Friday and Saturday night. If you're interested in splitting the cost of a room, send me a PM and we'll work out the details.

Chris

PS. Be sure to be real nice to Dena so she will invite you to the NGC Luncheon. It's not hard to do.............she's a sweetheart, anyway.

CPM