• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Chris Machuga...

14 posts in this topic

You :censored:ing ROCK (worship) ...

What you did was WAY above and Beyond...

I received 3 Catalogs from Chris today and a surprise for my daughter...

He paid $9.00 to ship them..

I can not say thank you enough and I will be delivering them to the class tomorrow...

The beaming smile on my daughters face when I get them there will half belong to you..

There are fantastic people on these boards. Not only has Chris been more than generous with me but Shane, Kryptonitecomics, sent me past issues of Coin World at his expense before so that I could complete a series of articles on modern commems that I was collecting.

:headbang:

Chris has helped me along with many others. I am glad to see him get the recognition he deserves. It's a pleasure to be associated with you, Chris, on the forum and personally. Great job, once again.

Thanks to all for the kind words.

Patrick, I don't think I did anything that most other members, here, wouldn't have done if they had the same opportunity. Please let us know how your daughter and her classmates reacted.

Chris

Chris, Bravo! :golfclap:

As an aside, if Patrick or anyone else wants auction catalogs for a good cause, I have quite a few from the past few years that I'd be happy to send/mail to interested parties -- PM me.

As an aside, if Patrick or anyone else wants auction catalogs for a good cause, I have quite a few from the past few years that I'd be happy to send/mail to interested parties -- PM me.

Thanks, Mike! Will you be at FUN so we can get a chance to meet?

Patrick, if you need more catalogs, here they are!

Chris

Thanks, Mike! Will you be at FUN so we can get a chance to meet?

Patrick, if you need more catalogs, here they are!

Chris

Becareful what you wish for...you might just get it :o

Actually I have met Mike and he's a good guy...I believe I even have his cell number......oh boy time to get drunk and go through my rolodex :devil: