• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIGFOOT COIN?

17 posts in this topic

Interesting, I was on a college debate team years ago and our shining moment is that we won the debate on whether or not the Abominable Snowman, Yeit, Sasquatch existed or not. Our position was that it did. Lots of fun and I still have my index cards from the debate.

Rey

Neat Coin/Token

How did the lid get back on that feeder. A wild bear isn't smart enough to do that but BIGFOOT is smart enough.

I've seen bears do some mighty smart things. My mother has one that climbs 30 feet up in a tree, pulls in a hanging feeder by the rope it's on, then sits up there shaking out seeds and eating them.

Besides, why would bigfoot care about putting a lid back on a feeder?

meh, nobody can prove bigfoot doesn't exist, but I find it odd that so many sightings have occurred from so many separated areas across the country. That implies a wide-spread series of populations of the things, each with a large enough number of individuals to sustain breeding. I find it difficult to believe in their existence, given that no carcasses have shown up (of course some people thing bigfoot buries its dead) or been shot by hunters.

I seriously doubt it. That's mostly a souvenir coin. Not really sure what they are made of. I have one from the grand canyon that looks to be made of the same material. It's like copper. There's no value to them.