• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's a good, reputable place to buy these?

12 posts in this topic

I'm looking for gold swiss helivcas and also french roosters, I saw one at the coin show today for $147 but didn't have the money for it. Once I have the money I plan on probably buying one.

Here's pictures of the coins:

Fr_20_Fr_Rooster_o.jpg

Fr_20_Fr_Rooster_r.jpg

Swiss-Obv.jpg

Swiss-Rev.jpg

Thanks!

Stinky,

There are many Roosters on this ebay page#1 and many Helvetias on this ebay page#2. Look to the bottom of the page for BIN coins.

Good luck

Ebay#1

Ebay#2

No offence though but isn't it not good to buy gold off ebay due to counterfeits? Or are these coins common enough that that isn't a problem?

I would not buy uncertified gold off of eBay, but that's just me. If you buy from a person with decent feedbackm a return policy, and pay with a credit card through paypal, you should have no problems.

Looks like I'm back to following you Chad. lol I agree with you again, I would not buy gold off ebay unless it's a very reputable dealer and slabbed.

In my month of vacation from these boards, my shadow is the one thing I didn't miss lol