• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Plastic Slabs...............!

18 posts in this topic

And where does www.pcgssucks.com take you?

Oh. That's right! NOWHERE!! 893frustrated.gif

Let's see, I'm working my regular job, taking on the additional work at one of our subsidiaries because a person left over there, and doing outside work for a couple of other people, and jumping thru hoops for a potential new employer. In my free time, whatever tiny amount that is, I try to buy/sell/collect coins. I could either work on the pcgssucks site right now, or package up some coins to go to NGC. I'm busy dipping away and making the coins look nice and new. smile.gif

Greg,

Stop it right now with the F'ING excuses. Cry me a F'ING river, why don't you?!?

Tell it like it is: you ain't got it in you to continue the anti-PCGS rhetoric!

smile.gif

EVP

My secret exposed. sorry.giffrown.gif

Greg knows (I hope) I'm just giving him a hard time. I'm no one to speak.

I've owned www.peacockcoins.com for coming up on four years now and I've never even begun to build it. makepoint.gif

Still, I check Greg's site every now and then hoping there will be cool stuff to read and I guess I'll just continue to check once in awhile.

Do NOT open www.peacockcoins.com unless you want 101 pop-up windows annoying the heck out of ya! boo.gif

I like the Coming Soon page:

Search the internet for these topics:

Rare coins

Coins

Coin auctions

Old coins

Collectible coins

Antique coins

Coin collecting

Pheasant hunting

Us coin

Numismatic

American coins

Coin dealers

Bird feeders

Bird control

Bird houses

Birdfeeders

Blue bird houses

Collectibles

sorry.gifsorry.gif I knew there had to be a catch when this "Service" offered to host the site at about $10. a year... 893frustrated.gif

There were only 6 pop-ups when I tested the site with IE.

Netscape blocks them. cloud9.gif

sorry.gifsorry.gif I knew there had to be a catch when this "Service" offered to host the site at about $10. a year... 893frustrated.gif

There were only 6 pop-ups when I tested the site with IE.

Netscape blocks them. cloud9.gif

What's a 'IE' (or, should I have asked on a PM?)?