• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Game from RI AL

13 posts in this topic

Hi, guys.

First off, the coins have been sent off today to the 2 winners of game #1. I should clarify that I am NOT a dealer, don't keep addresses, don't sent solicitations or any of that sh-- ..... This is just fun...until the postage costs hit me. At least with my credit card...I get 5% back...every other Thursday during a full moon on nights during a lunar eclipse and in years ending in even numbers. WOW...I"ll be loaded in no time! :>)

Anyway, game #2. In game 1 I asked for the 3 countries that had the largest number of coins in this accumulation I have. The winning answer was Italy, Mexico and Germany. Can anyone guess #4?

A clue...you ask....OK...here's one...it isn't Italy, Mexico or Germany!!!

Clue 2...and this is a good one....was very much involved in WW 2. (WOW...that's a help, huh...). I was surprised by the number of coins there were from this country in the hoard. NOT U.S.!

Clue #3...breakfast.

That's all ya' get. First correct post wins 10 coins from the country, no charge. Hey no slugging it out in the back rows!!

Good luck...get the gloves out.

RI AL

NO...I'm not sure you do...what with today's sorting done, the stats on #4 and #5 have changed. Unless you figured out the clues...you sneaky devil, you...

RI AL

I am waffling on this but I will say Belgium. During WW2 theyt often printed their wonderful movie posters on the blank backs of street maps (I have a couple). So ww2 and breakfast means Belgium to me!

NO...I'm not sure you do...what with today's sorting done, the stats on #4 and #5 have changed. Unless you figured out the clues...you sneaky devil, you...

RI AL

Highlight the line below to read...I'm fairly certain of my guess, so contestants play fair:

>>> England...heavily involved in WWII and "English Breakfast" (Although Belgum sounds good too) <<<

...If not, then I'm not as sneaky a devil as I suppose ;)

yeah, michael, that's what I thought too until he said things changed. that's why i chose france instead, because everyone likes some crepes. although i must admit, belgium is a tasty guess.

Aren't raspberry pop-tarts made in Luxembourgh?. :insane:..hmmm, but they were nuetral during WWII...so I'll go with France also....if a sausage egg and cheese croissant counts as French... :sick: