• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just received my gold coin from clark smith...

12 posts in this topic

Stink, is the color lighter than the 90% coins? I wonder what a mix of gold and copper would look like.

Chem majors?

Edit: very cool pickup!

It's an interesting piece, stinkyt, but you have posted your last few darksides in the US Coins forum. You really should be posting them in the World and Ancient Coins forum. It does not get as much use as it should and it would be great to see your contributions there.

You are picking up some really cool pieces, and it's kind of you to continue sharing them with us! I admire your pursuit of a field of numismatics that you really enjoy.

(thumbs u

(thumbs u :cloud9: (thumbs u

It's an interesting piece, stinkyt, but you have posted your last few darksides in the US Coins forum. You really should be posting them in the World and Ancient Coins forum. It does not get as much use as it should and it would be great to see your contributions there.

You're right. My bad...

You are picking up some really cool pieces, and it's kind of you to continue sharing them with us! I admire your pursuit of a field of numismatics that you really enjoy.

(thumbs u

No problem, thanks for the kind comment. It's people like you, michael and Mark feld that make this forum such a great place. The support is great, and the people are always nice. I don't know if you know this but awhile ago The_thing made a few comments towards me on the general forum, he said later he felt bad and he gave me his first ancient coin.

The generosity and support is what makes these forums the great forums they are.

Michael even told me not to buy it, but now that I have bought it, he seems OK with it. I'm glad he isn't mad at me, like a good friend he is he is always supportive.

well i am glad you got this japanese gold coin and it is a cool item and it has started to grow on me...........................

i would now like to a Japanese Gold Oban for myself:cloud9: