• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm desparately in need of some advice here!

9 posts in this topic

It's expensive to print those slab labels. To minimize overhead in operating expenses, it makes sense to pick only one or two grades and print them. After all, the margins on some of these issues are razor thin...

893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif At first, I actually thought that maybe this guy was really on the up and up on the proof coins but when I saw that the business strikes were also receiving the ultimate MS70 grade, THAT"S when I became a little suspicious! 27_laughing.gif And then there are the real bidders too! 27_laughing.gif But, at least they are bidding somewhat more conservative then bidders of (get ready for more modern bashing, 27_laughing.gif) P893censored-thumb.gif$ pop top registry set, booster coins! And this stuff isn't getting old, I love it! insane.gif

Leo

I suspect the seller is a self-slabber.

If you self-slab too much, do you go blind?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif Good one! That's right! A little slaberbation shouldn't hurt anyone! Do it too much, you'll end up with a hairy eyeball! 893whatthe.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gif

Leo

I suspect the seller is a self-slabber.

If you self-slab too much, do you go blind?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif Good one! That's right! A little slaberbation shouldn't hurt anyone! Do it too much, you'll end up with a hairy eyeball! 893whatthe.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gif

Leo

Hey, I just checked in the mirror. That's not true! insane.gif