• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Items for sale!

27 posts in this topic

Well all, I'm having to sell off most of my collection that is even worth anything. We are starting to accumulate some major hospital bills and need to try to eleviate some of these. I wish I could offer a discount to the members here, but I need to get all I can for what I'm selling. I will be adding more throughout the week. thanks for looking!

my items

Bobby,

That's really rough; I feel for you! My mom was in the hospital for diverticulitis and I think the bill hurt more than the condition.

I'll keep an eye on what you're selling...good luck! Consider offering some of the stuff here first - no fees (from eBay at least).

Bobby,

That's really rough; I feel for you! My mom was in the hospital for diverticulitis and I think the bill hurt more than the condition.

I'll keep an eye on what you're selling...good luck! Consider offering some of the stuff here first - no fees (from eBay at least).

Thanks Michael. I was gonna offer here but I have no idea of what price to put on and then hoping to get what I can. I know it's a gamble either way on ebay. I'll be listing some silver proof sets, proof sets, anniversary eagle set, 01' buffalo, and a few other things. Thanks for looking!

I'm sorry that you're faced with this situation, Bobby. I have really been impressed with your enthusiasm and motivation since you've joined the boards.

Don't go away even though you'll have to start over!! Good luck.

I'm sorry that you're faced with this situation, Bobby. I have really been impressed with your enthusiasm and motivation since you've joined the boards.

Don't go away even though you'll have to start over!! Good luck.

Bobby, sorry to hear that you must do this. I totally agree with EZ_E. Your enthusiasm and motivation has been an inspiration for all of us I think it is safe to say.

Rey

I appreciate it guys. I ain't going no where. Even though I may be losing some coins, I have not lost the hobby nor have I lost the interest in this forum and the members that reside here. I still have coins that ain't worth listing on ebay so not all is lost!

Well not much explanation needed for these. 8 beautiful Silver Proof Sets. These are as pictured with the storage box, all Coa's, and all coins. Nothing missing. Low starting bid and No Reserve! Thanks for looking!

That should be 9 sets and not 8.

Well not much explanation needed for these. 8 beautiful Silver Proof Sets. These are as pictured with the storage box, all Coa's, and all coins. Nothing missing. Low starting bid and No Reserve! Thanks for looking!

That should be 9 sets and not 8.

Should be listed as 1999-2006 making 8 sets. BY The pictures 2007 Is not Included

Thanks guys. Ok I changed to 9 sets and yes Mike, the 2007 set is in the pic. There at the bottom. Been a while since I've sold on here and was getting a little confused going from one item to the next. lol Also, good luck on the Jeff, Mike

BTW, has anyone heard from Chad (monkeyman), I haven't seen him on lately.

Thanks Harvey!! Just an update, my vacation was spent with my wife having surgery. She had a hysterectemy to remove tumors on her ovaries. The operation went well. She will be recovering for the next 6-8 weeks. The things we have to watch for now is her Kidney cancer tumors flaring from the operation and they also told her that she has another chance of getting another type cancer from the operation. Gambles she/we had to take. Anyway, thanks all, and we're doing fine!

WooHoo.....! I won the 1965 nickel which is significant me since it is my birthyear! Thanks, Bobby.

You still have some great stuff that is going too cheap!

I just wanted to thank Victor and Chris for thier winning bids on my auctions. Your help is appreciated. We will be able to at least pay off one sizeable bill that's been eating our lunch monthly. Again, thanks!!

Heck I actually felt bad bidding agaings jgrinz and chris. Bobby, you are in the driver's seat here, nice coins bud.

Rey

(please excuse my hijacked avitar until NGC figures it out)

I am not happy with Victor or Chris

heheh

Just kidding ...

Mike, you'll feel better if I find any MS68 Sac's in the four "D" bags I just received from the Mint.

Chris

PS. Which listing were you after besides the '65 5c? I didn't even bother to check the losing bids.

He had a latch on that kennedy also!

And to think, I was only 21c away from my max bid.

Of course, I've been known to exaggerate from time to time.

Chris

I'm glad I could help in some small way, and "Thank you!" for your presence on these boards.

Chris

Ditto!

Joker Grinz,

I was just a couple of dollars aways from my max bid... (tsk) Shouldn't have given up so easily.