• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gold up above $800

14 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately - been having computer problems for the past few weeks.

Gold has done it! Up above $800. Almost at an all-time high.

gold.gif

Only crazy conspiracy theory gold bugs talk about $800 gold, you must be crazy! Gold will never go above $800 again in our lifetimes!

Gold is currently trading above $800 per ounce on the New York Spot Market, up more than $12. At the time of this email, gold is trading at $804.40. In just the past 30 days alone, gold has gained over 10%.

The upward trend will continue, there is nothing to stop it. It may be slowed by profit taking here and there, but the gold ship has finally come in. Its time to load up on some more and silver looks really good too.

Some of the USM deals are looking better and better.

Gold will keep going up for another month or three. By then (early next year, I predict) the economy will recover, the dollar will get some life back, and gold will go back to about $650 by March-April. You will also see oil peak January - February, at the height of winter. This is my prediction, and I am betting my money on it.

I think gold will stabilize in the $810-830 range and stay there for a while... at least until the dollar shows more strength (after 1/20/09!).

Scott :hi:

I think gold will stabilize in the $810-830 range and stay there for a while... at least until the dollar shows more strength (after 1/20/09!).

Scott :hi:

You don't think it'll even make $850?

I don't look at it as gold is up i see it as the dollar is down and if the market takes a dump in the next week starting Monday. Then you could see a jump to $825 but i don't know if your buying power will make a gain .Maybe if you were to buy housing when it bottoms

with your gold money you come out ahead ?

I don't look at it as gold is up i see it as the dollar is down and if the market takes a dump in the next week starting Monday. Then you could see a jump to $825 but i don't know if your buying power will make a gain .

I agree. Seeing gold at this level and knowing that the dollar has lost 33% of its value since 2002 is disturbing to me. It makes me thankful that I have a job that will always be in demand regardless of the economy.

I find it immensely entertaining that those huge premiums I paid for the TJ first spouse 1/2 ounce gold unc and proof coins are now less than 5% over MELT!!!!