• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New online submission forms for Col Soc

14 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hi hi.gif

Collectors Society members with paid full featured accounts now have new and improved online submision forms available under the Coins menu.

They are completely different from the old form. I think we included just about every suggestion we received regarding our old form. Please let us know what you think or if you have any questions.

Thanks!

• Administrator

Bug free?! Nothing is bug free!

But we hope it's very very close.

Do you guys like the ability to print out flip-inserts?

Arch

• Administrator
Yay!!!!!!! This is fantastic!!! Sooooooo much improvement. Thanks Dena (BUT IT HAD BETTER BE BUG FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) sumo.gifsmile.gifwink.gif

Hoot

makepoint.gif

Do you guys like the ability to print out flip-inserts?

That is a neat feature. I didn't bother indicating which flip went to which invoice line in the past, but if they print out well I might be willing to do it in the future.

Hi Dena,

I used the new online submission forms today for the first time and I just wanted to let you know that I feel they are much better than the old forms. I would like to say thank you to everyone at NGC for continuing to find ways to make dealing with NGC user friendly. thumbsup2.gif

I already hate it.

tryed three times and gave up.

YUCK!!! foreheadslap.gif

If you were to actually describe your experience and the problems you encountered, perhaps your feedback would have some value and allow the folks at NGC to address your concerns. As it stands, however, there's no other conclusion we can reach than that your post is wholly frivolous.

OK, so I was makin it sound worse than it is.

I really wanted to see who would freak on me but most used real restraint. lol. sign-funnypost.gif

ok, so the only thing that didn't meet my standard was I can't seem to find how to use my fedex account.

and it registered the same coin twice for some reason.

probably my falt because I couldn't figure out how to get it on a different invoice.

very good job NGC. thumbsup2.gif

THANX, ROB.