• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1701-1800 World Coins book

5 posts in this topic

Hello. Don't know if this is helpful, but I have been looking to buy a used copy of the "Standard Catalog of World Coins, 1701-1800" and find them to be rather pricey...even used. Did some hunting and found that Overstock.com is offering the brand new edition (due for pre-release at the end of November for $49.97. I think it's worth the wait so I ordered one. This might be a good money saver for anyone out there hunting for this book.

RI AL

If you get it at Amazon, it is $47.25. Not that much different, but I vastly prefer Amazon over Overstock. I need to get the 1801-1900 catalog first, a new edition of that one just came out too.

http://www.amazon.com/Standard-Catalog-World-Coins-1701-1800/dp/0896895610/ref=ed_oe_p/104-3971506-3656767

I ordered the last couple versions thru Wal-Mart. Even with the sales tax and shipping it was cheaper than Amazon. Not sure if this edition will hold true.