• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Odd listing for an 1877 Indian head cent in an NGC slab....

11 posts in this topic

After his breath taking and enthusiastic description I must admit to falling under the spell. I MUST HAVE IT!!!!!! lol Are there any rookie mistakes he didn't make in that listing? What an expensive lesson for him :(

I am not that familar with this type of coin but the NGC Certification number is valid and shows as a RB coin of that exact issue and a Numismedia value of over $6,000.00

Could it be a bad coin in a valid holder?Don't know the answer to that.Is the sellers description a little off? Possibly.

I would not sell a coin such as this assuming it is valid on EBay and I would not buy one of htis age at that price on EBay but that is just me.

Wayne must have a speech impediment with 'r's or he doesn't understand what RB means. Such a small pic for such an expensive coin. The bidder does not seem to shy away from expensive coins as his record shows.