• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any 19th C. silver token fans?

8 posts in this topic

Generally these are not as artistic as the Conders but here's an example of

one with an architectural theme. The seller's scans did not show the PL surfaces.

Merged1811silvercathedraltoken.jpg

Merged1811Peterboroughtoken.jpg

I like the early 19th century british tokens (Both copper and silver.) but I don't collect them at this time. I do have a couple pieces though that I just couldn't pass up. I like that one of yours, very classy.

Neat looking token there Yarm. I have never collected any tokens. I've seen alot of them on the boards that are interesting though. Very unique designs.

Hi there i have quite a few in my collection but not imaged

Love your token is there a DD on the lower picture?

this one has been imaged for my next sale on eBay along with some rather nice coppers.

i was rather pleased with the prices of the silvers in the last sale.

ST1811.jpg

ST1811r.jpg

In fact it is the one with the lighthouse. I had to dig it out - I haven't looked at it in several years and could not remember what was depicted.

I bought it because I liked the design and there was nothing else at the local show that interested me. ;)