• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday ibyandsellsmith !!

16 posts in this topic

Thanks everybody, It is defiantly better now. The only present I got, I bought myself. But hey who else would spend $3 grand on me.

Why don't you send all of your relatives "Thank You" notes for their wonderful contributions that enabled you to buy it. They won't want to embarrass themselves by replying that they didn't send you anything, so they'll probably enclose some cash. lol

Chris

Many happy returns!

Wow! There are just so many people on these boards with October birthdays.

I was the only child in my family who was born later in the year (August). I used to joke that it was because it was a really bad winter when I was conceived.

Chris

I recently kicked my wife out of the house for reason's I don't even understand, but she took all the bedroom furniture + I lost my step daughter so I had to fill that room with a bed at least, for company. Yes you stepped into a whole book here.Oh! and by the way I appreciate all the response, You guys are like my family.