• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Member Submission

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

I just registered yesterday and would like to send 14 coins for grading tomorrow. I wanted to find out if I can use my 5 free coupons all together?

Secondly, I have still not received my coupons since I registered yesterday, so can I call NGC and take my coupon #s or anything like that?

Thirdly, I have a pattern coin which might be a proof (Krause doesnt specify) and I would like to get it graded. How do I indicate my unsurity about its state on the invoice? Please advise.

Thanks,

Yes, you can use the coupon to pay for 5 of the 14 coins on an invoice.

I do not believe the coupons have numbers, but rather have your name. Therefore, I'm not sure you can call them to use this coupon before you get it. I'm not sure about the Collectors Society packages, but in my experience NGC ships everything very quick, so you should have it in a day or two.

You can leave the MS/PF part blank. It really doesn't matter as the graders will make the MS/PF determination.

Greg:

I just made my invoice and it automatically included 5 coupons where as I had indicated that I do not have coupons. Is it because I am a new member?

Should I make a new invoice or send the coins on the same invoice and call NGC to charge me the full amount as the coupons are not included?

Please advise.