• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Remember this coin ??? I was informed it was back from grading!

11 posts in this topic

Our very own Dwaine-o bought this coin off of me on Ebay - got into a bidding war and ended paying a fair amount on this coin ( A RAW 1970-d Kennedy ). My personal opinion is that it was going to grade very well as it was the best I have ever seen come directly out of the cellophane wrapper ( Yes I removed it, so I know it to be true )

We both thought it had a good chance at a 67 ( There have ONLY been 4 graded at this level ) It came back a MS66. At first I was disappointed ( He was not ) until I did some price checking on EBAY hehehehhe the only othe 66's I see there are at $300 ... very well done DWAINE-O ... a pretty good return on your investment I would say. CONGRATS !!

I WOULD SAY HE WAS 'SHOPPING VICTORIOUSLY' - NOOO ?? :)

45071-43741-ken_d.jpg.2ac421da3c8e110d3224423e465e7a32.jpg

Great coins guy if it wasn't for the kids going to school it would have been mine

ahhhh One of the other bidders have come forth :)

I have two more that are still sitting cellophane ... I will let you know if anything looks good

m

ahhhh One of the other bidders have come forth

I have two more that are still sitting cellophane ... I will let you know if anything looks good

m

That would be great please do.

Good job Jgrinz! you should have sent it in.

I am reducing the collection not enlargening it. :)

I did well on the price of the sale over cost so all is good.

Thanks to all. I got the grade yesterday so I should have the coin tomorrow or Thursday. That is my birthyear so I am going to try and start building a high quality registry set.

Once I get the coin I will take photos and post them.