• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here's the inevitable "My First Spouse Was Delivered Today" post :-)

20 posts in this topic

In the spirit of someone making a new post every time their first spouse moves an inch, he's the inevitable "I got it today" post. lol

So I've got my pair in-hand, in the sealed shipping box (for those who care about such things, my order time was 12:04, the arrival time was 10:30 am today, and my order status is "your order was shipped 9/21/07")

:popcorn:

Edit: Here's the photos:

Photographs:

fs_uncirc.jpg

fs_proof.jpg

fs_packaging.jpg

My wife just called to let me know that mine just arrived. I ordered both in the same order at around 12:25. I plan to open the box when I get home. Selling them unopened might bring a bit more, but I will likely keep one or both of them. I have to see them to decide.

Mine just got here. 9:55 AM local time. I opened it to make sure it actually looks good. I love the obverse design, but the low relief is a tad diappointing on such a beautiful design.

So who's going to post the first PF/MS 70 or are all of them going to come back as 70's anyone like to have a guess what the average grade of these coins are ?

Order Status: Your order request is in process.

All my orders say that. :(

Karma baby!

Eventual karma will pad my bank account with several grand. :hi:

That's what you think. We'll see if it happens. :)

I like the unc much better than the proof. Maybe the mint will still send me one, my expected shipping date is 9/24. If I recieve them they will be the first GOLD coins I have ever purchased.

I purchased my first gold recently and the US postal service is taking their time in getting it to me!

So who's going to post the first PMS 70 or are all of them going to come back as 70's anyone like to have a guess what the average grade of these coins are ?

Dooly, there is no woman at 70 with PMS.

Chris

Hmmm…well, mine has the same strangely proportioned Miss Liberty as the rest of them. Guess it must be OK. Poor lass has either just returned from reduction surgery, or has an appointment with the rhinoplasty folks.