• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Spouse TJ--In stock and reserved!!!

36 posts in this topic

Good grief, the FedEx man shows up again this morning and delivers the proof to me!!! I suspect I will get a notice tomorrow that my order has been shipped. :) I wonder why they didn't ship them at the same time but I guess that would make too much sense and save some money as well????? After being informed that the orders were sold out and I would be placed in line, I guess I shouldn't fuss too much eh?

I am ordering a mint set today maybe I'll order another unc and see if I get lucky (or at least a free upgrade in shipping on the mint sets!).

I recieved my proof yesterday. (4 days after i received my unc.) Being i didnt get my order in until 4:30 and everyone screaming sold out, I didnt think I would get either coin. I should be old enough now to have learned that you are not supposed to believe everything you hear.

I ordered another unc. yesterday with my mint sets and this morning it says "in stock and reserved." I though the limit was a weekly one, so that it was 1 per household for the first week and then the mint would re-evaluate. We'll see if I actually get it though!