• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone familiar with GainesvilleCoins.com?

15 posts in this topic

Hi all! I am considering a somewhat large purchase from www.gainesvillecoins.com and am wondering if anyone here has had any business experience with them. Do they have good customer service? I know their inventory and pricing is pretty good but does anyone have any actual experience working with www.gainesvillecoins.com? Thanks so much!

I think I bought a Saint or two from them, no problems and the coins were nice. You should always call to order though or go online as I found that the catalogs they send me in the mail are usually all sold out by the time I get them.

Welcome to the boards. :hi:

I have purchased from them a few times, service was always good, the first coin I received from them was to say in my opinion, not an ms69, but in their defense they do not grade them. Every other coin that I received from them was satisfactory. I have to note that one time they really bent over backwards for me on a good size order. All in all I would buy from again!!

I bought my Abagial Adams PF-70 from them on eBay. Paid Sunday night and got in the mail Thursday morning.

Great Place to buy coins from!!!

VERY VERY VERY HAPPY!!

Thanks