• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holy cow NGC owns!

14 posts in this topic

I sent in some 1964 PF kennedy's to get graded under the modern tier and they recieved them on the 4th. The coins are already graded and shipped! That is the fastest turn around i have ever seen from them under the modern tier (4-5 business days!). Made me send in 2 more orderes. Thumbs up to NGC :)

They've been pretty fast for US stuff recently. Some modern stuff went thru in 11 calendar days.

They're also been lightening fast with bulk submissions recently. 8-10 calendar days.

My 8/23 World Value invoice just moved into Scheduled for Grading today.

My 8/30 World Value invoice Finalized/Imaged/Shipped today. All 557 coins. :headbang:

My 9/06 EarlyBird invoice also moved into Scheduled for Grading today.

I have two orders from 9/4 that are in Quality Control. Was hoping they would move to Finalized today but they didn't. Maybe tomorrow.

You should be able to see those grades by tomorrow :) I have another one on the way to them i hope that one goes through fast as well. Sent alot of nice coins in that order.

Come to think of it was "world standard". NGC still blows chunks though.

Kind of funny they banned political discussions in the "water cooler", as it's pretty obvious politics plays a key role in everything the company does. Must be the ANA's bad influence. :o

My 8/30 World Value invoice Finalized/Imaged/Shipped today. All 557 coins. :headbang:

Better get cracking on all those full slab photos. (thumbs u

Come to think of it was "world standard". NGC still blows chunks though.

Comical ! if you hate to wait, you'll just LOVE PCGSs wait times! (sarcasm) Ron Guth posted a thread recently on the PCGS world forum about reduced wait times. he was soundly blasted by forum members complaining about wait times of a month and a half long! i'll take NGC's rather quick (by comparison) turnaround times any day; especially considering NGC is seen as the preferable grading service for world coins anyway.

Kind of funny they banned political discussions in the "water cooler", as it's pretty obvious politics plays a key role in everything the company does. Must be the ANA's bad influence. :o

At least NGC still has a "water cooler", along with a numismatic tangent forum.

Comrade Stalin did away with the 'open forum' ATS, along with other heavy-handed blunders that have caused much heartburn with the PCGS kool-aid drinkers.

Im also a member at pcgs and while i dont do world coins, ive sent usa stuff to both and ngc has a much faster turn around time. The max it takes under a modern tier with ngc is 12 days, the fastest ive gotten stuff back from pcgs was 30 days.

Better get cracking on all those full slab photos. (thumbs u

36_14_13.gifOutta my way. I got to get them photos going.camel_bt.gif11_9_12.gif