• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BANN`D

44 posts in this topic

How many former CU members are there on this side of the street.

Either from banning or from choice.

Not looking for details or reasons, just asking. sign-offtopic.gif

gossip.gif

hi.gif

popcorn.gif

I would hope not to be banned there or here due to activity on my part.

Disagreements can be handled with a civil tongue.

If I choose not to post on the CU Forums (or here) I want it to be MY choice, not someone elses.

I would hope not to be banned there or here due to activity on my part.

Disagreements can be handled with a civil tongue.

If I choose not to post on the CU Forums (or here) I want it to be MY choice, not someone elses.

While I respect your statement I will dissagree.

I was banned for upsetting a few in the Clique.

I really don't mind as NGC gets my money and support and did before I was banned.

PCGS is becoming a Joke unto it self.

This AM I peaked over and Chicken Little was running around saying the forum would be closing,The forum would be closing.

Then you get the long string of butt kissers offering up their credit cards ,Names ,Addresses, Wives ,Girlfreinds and Kids just so they can sit at the feet of(Or butt of) David hall.

Then HERE COMES BARNEY SAYING"Now hold on folks,We aint goin nowares"and the Masses Sighed a collective relief.

Then Ira posts the Sermon from the mount.And David said to the masses

Cast aside Your half centsVF30 and below

,Your large cents Vf30 and below,

Flying Eagle and Indian heads 64 and below and EVERTHING thats not RED.

Buffs, dumpem 64 and below.

SLQ's,dumpem 64 and below.

Early halves VF30 and below.

Now Not all was doom and Gloom.He did have a buy side.

Franklins 65 and above

Rosies 66fb and above

I wonder what DHRC has stacked to the rafters.

Especially since DHRC new about the FB Rosies long before everyone Else.

Rosies are a dime a dozen. foreheadslap.gif

So I can see That.But Franklins in 65?

confused-smiley-013.gif

I got banned for mocking HisRoyalHiney.

Then you get the long string of butt kissers offering up their credit cards ,Names ,Addresses, Wives ,Girlfreinds and Kids just so they can sit at the feet of(Or butt of) David hall.

I made the mistake of using my credit card online. After receiving a credit from one site, I received a charge for another site (adult oriented) that I never visited. Because of the trouble I had to go through to get the credit and to get a new card number, I would never use my CC online again.

-Dave

I've been spanked all my life, and I have not learned my lesson. If someone would just woop the $_it out of me then perhaps things would be different. Untill that day I am content on being myself. Yes, I was Banned on the other side, and wrongfully so. I did not like being Banned so now I use Right Guard.

KINGKOIN KING OF KOINS sign-funnypost.gifsign-funnypost.gifsign-funnypost.gif

Then you get the long string of butt kissers offering up their credit cards ,Names ,Addresses,

I posted my name to that thread because I was ticked about the initial post. I mean, where does one "hear" this information??

I am FAR from a butt kisser.

Then you get the long string of butt kissers offering up their credit cards ,Names ,Addresses,

I posted my name to that thread because I was ticked about the initial post. I mean, where does one "hear" this information??

I am FAR from a butt kisser.

I never said you were.

I wish you were back accross the street Greg as well as many of the others who were kicked just to spice things up a bit! They need to have a system, like the strike system here, to alert people of their intentions. The episode of Jadecoin went on a little far with others adding fuel to the fire. Well, they gargled with Lysol mouthwash after a little kissing and everything is fine. Yet, the spice is gone from the stew! thumbsup2.gif

I have not been banned, and have no reasons to expect to be banned. But I have made a choice not to post over there anymore. I think the straw that broke the cammel's back was the PCGS' treatment of the Jadecoin boys. I think PCGS and David Hall have a lot to learn in terms of proper dealings with their members/customers. JMHO.

They need to take a class to be taught by NGC.

How many former CU members are there on this side of the street.

I don't know, but for many people it is a badge of honor. hi.gif

I'm a comics guy......but I was banned from the CU boards on my first day after only 21 posts.

I don't think they were too pleased with me. proud.gif

I have not been banned, and have no reasons to expect to be banned. But I have made a choice not to post over there anymore. I think the straw that broke the cammel's back was the PCGS' treatment of the Jadecoin boys. I think PCGS and David Hall have a lot to learn in terms of proper dealings with their members/customers. JMHO.

They need to take a class to be taught by NGC.

Hi ER! Glad to see you over here. The NGC forum is really picking up steam. Also, thanks for you support! Dennis (jadecoin)

Dennis, as I stated in another thread, I suspect you were treated in a deferential manner by PCGS in order to protect a larger, national dealer with substantial, annual submissions. I suspect the investigation for a possible mechanical error showed the original submitting dealer and a choice was made to thumb their collective noses at Jadecoin, hopefully sweep the incident "under the rug" and hope nothing else came of the matter. Your 300+ post thread was not the instigating action of that process. It was HisRoyalHighness' willingness to simply re-holder the coin, without the pedigree, and then to refuse to respond to your thread.

I've never been banned "over there". I still lurk from time to time to see if they will ever begin to build any momentum for credible content. Hasn't happened. After posting "across the street" for less than 1 month, I felt compelled to leave due to the uncivil atmosphere created by a small clique. They revel in delivering unprovoked attacks upon other members and they do it in a very deliberate and well planned manner. Their lack of manners is definitely better suited "over there".

Here's a great idea! Let's ban PCG$ from these forums! Let's shun the name like they eschew their custumers. Give them a taste of their own medicine. The name has become cynical by it's own conduct. All those in favor say, YEA! P893censored-thumb.gif$

Bushman,

You are correct! You must have a phone tap in our office! Our investigation took us farther than we expected and we learned that the entire slabbing of the coin was a set-up by a national dealer who is well known. He knew the coin was not a Norweb coin, but submitted it with "Norweb" on the submission form. I guess that you could call it a way of PCGS saying thanks for the high volume of submissions, since he did not provide any back-up that it was a Norweb coin, yet it was slabbed without question. Also, we learned that the coin was doctored by the same dealer just prior to submission. Apparently this is not an isolated event with this particular dealer.

I also agree that the other forum was just too hostile and there is definitely a clique that chases off new members. I witnessed it many times. Too bad it has to be that way over there.

Dennis

Okay Dennis and James! When do we get to know who this "DEALER" was so we won't get taken in a deal!!

I have read most of the threads, here and there, recieved an email for an explanation that pretty much answered some questions that weren't addressed and finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

But who is this 893censored-thumb.gifdevil.gifgossip.gif "DEALER"!!!!!

After posting "across the street" for less than 1 month, I felt compelled to leave due to the uncivil atmosphere created by a small clique. They revel in delivering unprovoked attacks upon other members and they do it in a very deliberate and well planned manner. Their lack of manners is definitely better suited "over there".
I'd be interested to learn more! Dennis says he felt the same way. Can you name names (handles)?

Jeff, in response to your question of revealing who the dealer was that sold us the coin, that will be revealed in approximately two weeks. Dennis and I must be careful, and there is one step that we must take this week to ensure that all our bases our covered, but then the entire story will be revealed in detail.

And yes, names will be named.

James