• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I bought 1 roll of 21-P Morgans' and got this instead.

13 posts in this topic

I got this in the mail today instead of the roll of Morgans' I mean, thanks but now it's going to cost me money to mail it back and then have to wait for the buyer of this coin to return my Morgans'. Well it sure is pretty to look at. gold.jpg

Pretty aggrevating......I've always been so careful to send everyone the correct thing. Certainly don't want to aggrevate them or inconvienience myself.

Paul

You shouldn't have to pay for their mistakes, make the seller credit you return shipping. I'd ask for compensation for the mix-up, a credit or an extra morgan or 2.

I got this in the mail today instead of the roll of Morgans' I mean, thanks but now it's going to cost me money to mail it back and then have to wait for the buyer of this coin to return my Morgans'. Well it sure is pretty to look at. gold.jpg

maybe i should invest in some rolls of morgans, whats the sellers name? :devil:

Keep the Gold and open a dispute that you have not recived the morgans and clame the money back from paypal.. remember the byer all ways wins with paypal lol

:jokealert:

I know the feeling, with the exception that I was on the other end. I paid for an AU58 1836 CBH and got a VF 1931 in a homemade slab. I almost flipped out, but the seller was totally apologetic. The other buyer was 74 years old and it took 30 days to get him to understand the problem, as he was perfectly happy with his $48 purchase. He finally shipped it back and the seller shipped it to me with a check for freight and trouble($10) and a nice PCGS Mercury dime. I really cannot fathom such an error as I have shipped 40 to 50 coins in a Monday morning before and my system prevents just such an error. If dealing with Moderns in great quantities-maybe. Hope all works out for you-at least you have value to hold on to until you get your satisfaction.