• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you do if you can't make up your mind ??? Me? I got them both.

10 posts in this topic

Nothing spectacular..Just a couple BU morgans..

They're both beautiful coins; I like them very much.

Just a question, though - I've always understood the term BU to mean "brilliant uncirculated", meaning uncirculated and white. Yours, while uncirculated, aren't exactly white (all over). Have I been mistaken all this time?

from what i've seen BU can be taken alot of ways. i personally define BU as a nice uncirculated coin ms63-64. they dont have to be white just nice unc coins :)
I have always blocked Ms 60-64 as BU,I am sure that that is incorrect as Choice BU is in there somewhere..65 -66 as gem Etc..

with the Morgans That I collect the price differential is minimal from 60-64 so it doesn't make that much difference..

Before joining this forum,I bought over 100 slab morgans(the shiny ones),thinking why would anyone would want to pay extra for a tone coins. Now that I know what a DIP is, I think twice before buying another coin. Great examples of beautiful coins. Thanks for sharing.

John :)

Yeah, hm that’s a tough one…

Picking both up was the only option you really had, can’t be passing up beautiful Morgans like that pair. :banana: :banana: