• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Submitting coins to NGC

8 posts in this topic

I submitted my 1908 Saint gaudens to NGC a long time ago. But since then I've forgotten how to submit coins to NGC. I am a member of the collectors society (paid member) so I get 10% off and direct submission privilieges I believe. I want to use the online form to submit my coins. So if I got it right, just fill out the online form, make 4 copies (three goes to NGC right?) 1 for my own, and send in my coin with the 3 copies (Why three?). Will the address be shown that I have to sent to?

Do I have this all right?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

I am a member of the collectors society (paid member) so I get 10% off and direct submission privilieges I believe.

Correct.

I want to use the online form to submit my coins. So if I got it right, just fill out the online form, make 4 copies (three goes to NGC right?) 1 for my own, and send in my coin with the 3 copies (Why three?).

Because the number 3 symbolizes the trilogy. The trinity of body-mind-spirit, life-substance-intelligence, force-matter-consciousness, Creation-preservation-resolution. The family-father, mother, and child. The three dimensions. The three postulates-the thinker, the thought, and the thing. The past, present, and the future. Such people are generally fat and optimist. It represents idealism, higher education, foreign travel and religion. The number 3 is number of optimism, movement, and expansion. It is the symbol of Jupiter. The colors that harmonize with the number 3 vibration are: all autumn colors, such as yellow and burnt orange, rust.... also, turquoise and sky blue. The number 3 people often share a love of purple with the number 1 people.

Will the address be shown that I have to sent to?

Yes.

Do I have this all right?

Yes.

Thank you!

You're welcome.

Because the number 3 symbolizes the trilogy. The trinity of body-mind-spirit, life-substance-intelligence, force-matter-consciousness, Creation-preservation-resolution. The family-father, mother, and child. The three dimensions. The three postulates-the thinker, the thought, and the thing. The past, present, and the future. Such people are generally fat and optimist. It represents idealism, higher education, foreign travel and religion. The number 3 is number of optimism, movement, and expansion. It is the symbol of Jupiter. The colors that harmonize with the number 3 vibration are: all autumn colors, such as yellow and burnt orange, rust.... also, turquoise and sky blue. The number 3 people often share a love of purple with the number 1 people.

Very funny, but seriously, is there any reason?

One is for the Shipping Dept., one for the Receiving Dept., and one is an NGC copy.

One is for the Shipping Dept., one for the Receiving Dept., and one is an NGC copy.

Cool, thanks. It's just I don't remember sending in three awhile ago when I sent in my saint. I guess I just forgot.

I want to use the online form to submit my coins. So if I got it right, just fill out the online form, make 4 copies (three goes to NGC right?) 1 for my own, and send in my coin with the 3 copies (Why three?).

Gee, I thought NGC needed them for receiving, grading and shipping.

Chris

Oops! Too late!