• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One last Hag thread for me.

3 posts in this topic

I really think these coins are going to do well in the long run. The Obverse design is unique to say the least. yes you can profit if you sell early, but I dont think these are going to do poorly in the long run.

If I get one I will likely hold it long-term, if I don't get one, I won't buy it in the secondary market.

Yes, that's my feeling exactly. I've been hooked on the Draped Bust design since I was the 10th grade. The first one I bought in the summer of 1965 was an 1806 half cent (C-1) in AG-3. It was ugly as sin, but I was still drawn to it. Later when I got some real money I purchased some much better Draped Bust material. This was the coin that really got me started.

1805DimeO.jpg1805DimeR.jpg

I won't be paying any of those who cornered the market a profit, and I don't want the coin in a slab. I want the coin in the original box of issue with the COA.