• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I think the test will be if and how long before Nedcoinage ......

9 posts in this topic

I had considered posting a warning about such cross-posting, but decided to keep a low profile! This time... The last time I did that, Greg got banned and we got TomB here for good.

That's 0/2!

wink.gif

EVP

I had considered posting a warning about such cross-posting, but decided to keep a low profile! This time... The last time I did that, Greg got banned and we got TomB here for good.

That's 0/2!

wink.gif

EVP

sign-funnypost.gif

That's 0/2!

wink.gif

EVP

I think I'm going to have to have a chat with Laura and TDN at Long Beach. I feel some of their employees aren't working hard enough. devil.gif

And it might be a good idea for you to keep a low profile on this post. It does appear that it was YOU who brought the post back from the dead after 6 months.

Hey, while I'm at it I noticed a post from you across the street: "I didn't think HHR was Greg simply because that poster didn't seem like Greg. Of course, HHR wasn't here long enough for us to get a significant body of data to use as comparison to Greg."

That was in response to HallHomeRun user. I wasn't that user and I never even saw posts from that user and can't pull them up in a search.

And no, I'm not posting over there under dozens of IDs. 27_laughing.gif

Hey, while I'm at it I noticed a post from you across the street: "I didn't think HHR was Greg simply because that poster didn't seem like Greg. Of course, HHR wasn't here long enough for us to get a significant body of data to use as comparison to Greg."

That was in response to HallHomeRun user. I wasn't that user and I never even saw posts from that user and can't pull them up in a search.

And no, I'm not posting over there under dozens of IDs. 27_laughing.gif

popcorn.gif