• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sometimes you do get satisfaction in doing the right thing !

12 posts in this topic

Dear jgrinz,

Thank you so much for the offer, but I need to have something to remind me not to speed read. You are a great Ebay member to have just offered to return and refund. You will go far with Ebay and life in general. Good qualities that are hard to find. Thanks and I shall check back to your listings and I shall mark my first vendor button that allows me to see what you list here on Ebay. I attended the Ebay Univ. last weekend, and you are the kind of member that they talked about. I hope to be as good as you and others one day. Thanks again...mike d.

- postalart

He still thought he was getting coins :)

re:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320148224180&sspagename=ADME:X:RTQ:US:11

You know that reminds me I seen, on Ebay, The complete run from 99-06 just the boxes no coins, going for $350.00 with two bidders and two bidders that retracted. Now why would somebody just assume the coins are in the boxes? I read everything first, if there's to much to read I just simply move on.

So to all the insufficiently_thoughtful_persons out there read, read and read. Know what your buying before you bid.

I feel better now thanks, Mike.

shake.gif

"I was selling an EMPTY box!"

You know, it seems the older you get, the less tolerance

you have for other peoples misconceptions. Good job

in biting your tongue on this one jgrinz.

I was kind of wondering if he had gone to e-Bay University

before or after winning your auction?

I must be missing something. The buyer buys the box for total of $6 ( for not reading the auction) and wants a refund, when the return shipping cost is around $3 or so. Wow!

John

I bet an email like that made your week. Doing the right thing, whether it is recognized or not, is always the right thing to do.

The Feedback left by him to me

"Item came fast/Described as Listed/I shall return/Thanks for ultra fast shipping"

A real nice guy all around.