• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FINDERS FEE OF UP TO $500 FOR THE FOLLOWING COINS!

5 posts in this topic

I'm looking for the following coins. The person who finds any of them for me will be handsomely rewarded if the owner and I can complete a deal for the coin. I do search eBay for these coins regularly, so I'm looking for people who see these in other places.

For any of the following coins, either an NGC or PCGS slab are fine. If you encounter a coin in an ICG or ANACS slab and it ends up working out for me, I'll reward you also. If you find one raw and it ends up being of acceptable quality, I'll reward you also.

1871 GERMAN VICTORY TALERS

1871-B Saxony in MS67. According to the NGC Census, this is a Pop 1. I've never seen the coin nor heard of anyone who has either. Finders Fee: $500

1871-A Prussia in MS66. Also a Pop 1. Finders Fee: $250

PERU

I'm working on a set of Peru 1/2 Dineros. Here is My Set

According to the Census, there are a handful of dates I do not have and a couple of possible upgrades. Depending on the scarcity of the date I do not have or the upgrade, I'll offer a Finders Fee of $25-$100. For the dates I do not have, I am looking for GEM coins. Many of these coins are easy to find in lower grade unc and circulated. I'm looking for gems.

I'm also looking for gem coins of the same Peru design in other silver denominations (Dineros, 1/5 Sol, Sol). I need most dates, so if you encounter gem examples of these coins, let me know and you'll be fairly rewarded. The harder the coin and better the grade, the better the reward.

What's your current Prussia look like? I have a gift grade MS65 (untill it gets sold, then its monster PQ never see another one as nice!).

My current Prussia is an OK MS65. Nice luster, but a few too many hairlines. It's the only one in the five coin set I do not have in MS66.

My current Prussia is an OK MS65. Nice luster, but a few too many hairlines. It's the only one in the five coin set I do not have in MS66.

Plastic Junkie. :baiting: