• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Adam Proof Error Look PCGS

9 posts in this topic

I tried using the web URLs for the pics and got an error page.

Ironically, I just posted a msg in the Feedback forum about including images in posts - it's not intuitive.

I'd be interested in seeing these since I recently posted on a proof error in 6 specimens of the GW $1. It's amazing what's turning up in what should be the finest specimens of the presidential $1 coins.

I suspect we had a drive by poster. He joined, posted his question and pics, got one answer, pulled his pictures off his host, and he is gone.

This was his first post, and he hasn't posted since. Not a thank you, not another question, not a sorry about the pics not showing. No folks, we've been used and discarded.

I think he just wanted an answer so he could eBay the coin. Look at the title of the thread. Doesn't that sound like an eBay auction title to you? Expecially one from someone who is selling something where he has no idea what it is and wants more than it is worth?