• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what coins are you looking for at long beach??

3 posts in this topic

a choice coin for your collection?

want lists from other coin buyers?

is there anything at auction you are thinking of bidding on ?? something you cant live without??

maybe going for a one day show regrade??

just going to look at coins ?

michael

I'm going to try to unload a "rare" gold piece. NGC just bagged it for cleaning. frown.gif The cleaning wasn't bad and it was so rare I thought they'd slab it.

I'm planning on searching the foreign coins this time and go thru all the dealer books that are on the tables. Maybe I can cherrypick a few nice things.

Of course I'll be keeping my eye open for a nice toned commem.

Like I said across the street:

Same as I always look for: High end AU $5 and $10 Indian gold. And money says I won't find any either. I'm sure it'll be another typical weekend at LB. Ho hum....

Actually, the $10's aren't hard to find in most dates but I've really only got a few holes to fill in that series so it's coming down to the REAL expensive ones now. The $5 set is another animal completely. There are more crappy coins in this series than probably most coin series in the "modern era" with the possilbe exception of some business strike clads. I get so burned out looking at the [!@#%^&^] on the bourse floor and the auctions in this series my eyes hurt after the first day..

jom